1.27.2009

I'd tap that like Riverdance

The other night I went out with some friends to a bar and we got to playing a little game. I don't know the official, clever name, but for all intents and purposes it was who would you date, do and marry. We wracked our brains (not an easy task after consuming cheap beer) thinking of the best celebrties to date, marry and get freaky with. After much internal debate, my three finalists were these guys:

Do- Ben Foster
blog1

Date- John Krasinski
blog2

Marry- Duh
blog3


My date and marry options generally went unopposed. But there has been some issue with my do, the gorgeous and, I imagine, completely edible Ben Foster. Take another scroll back up there. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Done? Yeah, he's stunning. Really, really, ridiculously good looking. I have been given shit about loving my he-mistress Ben. I get why people may sneer; he is dirty in everything he has ever been in. In some things, I would go so far as to describe his characters as, er, crusty. But he looks good all the while! ALL THE WHILE I SAY.

Thus, to all my nay-sayers, eat it. I don't care what you say. I've had my share of weird, celebrity crushes that don't make sense but Mr. Foster is not one of them.

Who is, you ask?

Jason Lee
blog4
Yes, the Jason Lee from My Name is Earl. I don't know what it is, but I see him with the mustache and southern accent and I'm hooked on whatever he's saying. Another reason I probably should never visit the south. Or date anyone with a van.


Jason Segal
blog5
Now, I'm not saying I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother and thought, "Hey, that guy is kind of cute." I'm also not admitting that I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and thought, "Wow, that's quite a soldier you're givin' orders to below the belt." But I will say that if I ever saw Jason Segal walking down the street, I may or may not throw panties. What? They'd be nice panties.


Stephen Colbert
blog6
I have this friend who once said she thought Stephen Colbert was cute. I scoffed. I sneered. I said, "You are incorrect, madame," and then pointed to another friend and said, "Check out this one over here who thinks Stephen Colbert is do-able. Square alert!" Well, I came home and I took a long look at myself in the mirror. Then I went to IMDB and did some Colbert searching. And I'll be damned, she has a point.

Let's all be honest, we have all have weird celebrity crushes. Now that I've shared mine, I would like to hear the celebrities who get you all hot and flustered. C'mon, don't be shy. It's only a public forum that anyone could see at anytime.

5 comments:

Stephanie G. said...

It wasn't until just now I realized Senor Foster looks a little like JT! That's right, MR. TIMBERLAKE himself . . .I'd say that's some mighty fine ammunition you can throw out next time someone makes fun.

Also, I miss you.

Anonymous said...

no Stephanie! you are wrong. he looks like BRANDON! yea that's right I said it Brandon.

KV said...

Stephanie- AW YEAH. He does have a little JT but with less douchebaggery.

Anonymous (who I'm assuming is Codename Garland)- What?! He does not. Also, why do you insist on ruining this for me? Readers, this is one of the nay sayers I was talking about.

Dammit he does look like Brandon. Now I feel uncomfortable inside. DAMN YOU CODENAME GARLAND!

LL said...

i might be a little late to get in on the random crush poll but here is my take on the sitch:
sometimes on friday nights, if im home and not on a date with a real life crush, i watch a show on the CW called "the game".
*its none of you business why its on my tivo and why im home every friday night.
anyway, the reason i watch it is because of a fellow named coby bell. google image him. hes smoking hot and someone im sure you have never heard of.
youre welcome.

KV said...

Here is something great about this Coby Bell fellow: in every picture I saw of him on Google images, he is staring off into the distance practicing smell-the-fart acting. He's quite good at it. It just makes him smolder more.

Also, well played LL, well played.