2.15.2009

Valentine's Aftermath

naps

I now know it is possible to spend an entire day unconscious.

Plan Drink Face Off went off without a hitch. Some friends and I headed to a hip kids bar downtown. It was a blast. I drank, I danced, I shit talked and I laughed a ridiculous amount. It was like the perfect storm of awesome. Someone get George Clooney on the phone, I have a sequel idea to pitch.

The result of having such a fun night is waking up feeling like someone punched my head and dumped a trash can in my mouth. I stumbled into the house this morning at 8 a.m. and proceeded to take off my pants and immediately fall asleep for THE ENTIRE DAY.

Well, that's not technically true. I woke up long enough to do two things:

Eat tacos,
tacos

and watch zombie movies.
dead

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to turn in for the night. At 7:37. Score.

1 comment:

Stephanie G. said...

I really hope Mr. Wahlberg makes the sequel . . . when you talk to George can you maybe mention that I'd be a much better GF that that old hag Diane Lane, and also that Mark should have his shirt off WAY more this time. Oh and less facial hair.

Okay, that's all.